San Rafael, California Conservatorship Attorney
Eliot M. Lippman
- State Bar of California, 1992
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.,1992
Recipient: “Outstanding Student Leader,” UC Board of Governors, 1992
President, Hastings International Law Society, 1990-1991
- University of Arizona, B.S., 1979
Associations & memberships
- State Bar of California
- Marin County Bar Association
- Marin County Estate Planning Council
- Senior Access, Board of Directors 2002-2005
Member, Board of Directors, 2000-2005
Born in New York, raised in Connecticut, and a Marin County resident since 1980. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Lippman served as a Public Information Officer for The Hunger Project, a non-profit organization, and then as Director of Trackdown Research Services, a Bay Area online information brokerage firm serving attorneys, publishers, and the business community. Mr. Lippman was an Associate Attorney at the Law Offices of Silen & Flaxman, Mill Valley, California, from 1992 to 1998, and has been in private practice from 1998 to present.
Conveniently located in San Rafael, the Law Offices of Eliot M. Lippman serves clients throughout Marin County and San Francisco County.